Meetings and conferences
A natural environment for meetings and conferences
We are pleased to inform you that we have made technological updates to our 5 main rooms for meetings and conferences to allow you to have hybrid style meetings.
- 14 authentic spaces for your meetings, in room, in private lounge or in bedroom workshop;
- Glassed-in area showcasing original artwork, ideal for your breaks and cocktail hours;
- Glassed-in conference room featuring an executive chair, ideal for your board meetings;
- Ballroom which can accommodate up to 150 banquet guests;
- 6 rooms which can be converted into meeting areas;
- Authentic coffee break and fine foods for your guests;
- Audiovisual equipment available on site;
- Free high-speed wireless Internet;
- Free parking.
Technology update, for example:
- Advanced audio capture with ceiling microphones allowing everyone to hear the interventions well;
- Uniform audio coverage with integrated overhead speakers;
- VideoConference: Choose the app of your choice and start a meeting (no problem!);
- Simultaneous teleconference possible via bluetooth with cellular;
- Large integrated projection canvas;
- Wall mounted auxiliary audio jack & bluetooth connection for streaming your own music.
For completely private conventions, ask about the possibility of booking the entire hotel for your business events.
New: Enjoy a private cocktail in Huron-Wendat Museum.
Download conference floor plan Download booklet (PDF)
Need more space? Other possibilities are available nearby such as the Tsawenhohi century home and the covered amphitheater.
Contact us for a creative and customized offer:
Marie-Andrée Boivin, Sales Director
(418) 847-0624, poste 2009